I've been slack for some time now, in some areas in the food preparations. I've come to rely on some convenience ready made foods such as bread. I have however discovered that there are some ready made frzn foods that I like to have on hand, realizing that the time saved is valuable also. I try to purchase those items with coupons and on sale, this mixes things up a bit, meaning that I'm not buying the same items over and over.
Mon, Apr 11-
b: Popovers/cheese
l: PB or tuna wrap sandwich or wrap
s: snuggly dogs
Tues, Apr 12-
b: Pancakes
l: corn dog bites/mac & cheese
s: Pasta Bake {pasta, sauce, meat, cheese}
Wed, Apr 13-
b: toast/cereal
l: L/o and or sandwich/soup
s: Meatballs/gravy/rice {crock pot for frzn meatballs/gravy, make rice earlier in day}
Thurs, Apr 14-
b: Egg/cheese english mufins
l: Sandwich/soup
s: Bean and cheese quesadillas
Fri, Apr 15-
b: toast/cereal
l: Sandwich/soup
s: Homemade pizza
Sat, Apr 16- Happy Birthday to our boys! {C's picks; K's picks}
b: Pancakes; eggs, link sausages
l: L/o pizza; polish sausage/bun
s: Chicken nuggets/fries;clam chowder
dessert: They both pick cookie dough brownies; the recipe is in the Amish Cook at Home. We had the priviledge of being a tester for this recipe before the book was printed. Oh, yum! I'll check with editor about sharing the recipe here.
Sun, Apr 17-
b: toast/cereal
l: L/o
s: Ham. helper potato stroganoff
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the boys! Hope you're having a better day there than we are here in OH. It has rained all day, is very windy and chilly! Typical spring weather for these parts! :( ~Diann
Post a Comment